The Apris Corporation
The Apris Corporation, President and Founder, 1989-1994.
- Company provided graphical client/server applications and technology transfer to
enterprises with distributed computing needs. Developed initial product,
ProPlan 2000®, for Retail Merchandise and Location Planning.
- Produced an aggressive Business Plan, calling for staged investment capital to support
the production of software products and market development. Received two significant
Ben Franklin Technology Development Program grants.
- Developed strategic business relationships with Retail and Mfg. companies, including
defining their Strategic Directions.
- Supplied automated warehouse management and decision support system to a footwear
manufacturer, based on Informix, C++, and LU6.2, utilizing wireless scanning terminals.
Other projects included a multi-site Lotus Notes software project, several Visual Basic
projects using Access and SQL/Server databases, and application integration projects.
- Developed strategic partnerships with vertical market
software companies and Data General and Informix.
Apris' resources were joined with ICON Solutions in July, 1994, for whom Apris was
subcontracting professional software development services.
Return to Professional Experiences
Return to Home Page